Selasa, 06 November 2012

[ACC 3: Guest What] Just Dream


Today was the best day for Berry. He met his first love, Jenny. They passed when Berry would go to school. Berry was very pleased and surprised because they had not meet each other since Jenny moved to Austria.

"Hi Berry, How are you? Long time no see you"

"Oh, I am fine jenn, how about you?"

"I am fine"

Berry was very happy because he could talk with Jenny again.

Suddenly...

"biiiibbb ... biiibbb ... bibbb" (voice telephone)

"Oh, my God this is just a dream"

(lift telephone)

"hi brown, what happend?"

“Are you stay in your house right now?"

"yes"

"May I come to your house?"

"yes, of course."


------------------


"dokk, dokkk, dokkk" (Brown knocked the door of Berry’s house )

"yes moment 

Berry walked to the door to open the door.

"hello man :D"

"hi, come on "

Berry took Brown into his room.

"What's wrong with you"

"You ruin my dreams"

"What do you mean?"

"I dreamed I met with jenny,"

"oh, come on man, in fact Jenny has moved to Austria"

"I know, But it's such a perfect day"

"Come on Wake up !! If God permits,you would meet Jenny again. Do not Panic "
 "Ok, I don't mind to not waste of my time again to thinking about the past"




Please comment and correct if I'm mistakes.

18 komentar:

  1. Dream, First Love, and the "Brown" made me believe that it is Carl Thomas-My First Love...

    Hard to say but its take an hour to guess it
    ('-' ")

    BalasHapus
  2. I like this pictures ...
    why , all the dialogue?

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. because the story in the dialogue :D *implicit

      Hapus
  3. I guess the song that match with your story is from N-DUBZ - You better not waste my time. I;m sorry if i wrong to guess. Thanks

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. hahaha, thank you john :D
      you must try again ^_^

      Hapus
  4. hmm, I give up ... T_T''
    I can not guess what the title of this song???
    what the title of this song?? -____-''

    anyway, I'm very interesting with the emotion in the story, it was very cute, and it's a funny story. :)

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. haha, you must guess it rima :D

      OK, Thank you ^_^

      Hapus
  5. Komentar ini telah dihapus oleh pengarang.

    BalasHapus
  6. maybe you use a song from The Cranberries - Dreams
    is it, right? if i wrong to guess it, i'm sorry.

    and your story is funny, cz there is the emotion. hahaha

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. ahhaha, you wrong :D but no problem, I will not kill you if you wrong ;)

      hahaha, Thanks ^_^

      Hapus
  7. :( I can't guess the song :(
    your story have many dialogues, it makes your story more life ("lebih hidup") ^_^

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. if you want to guess, you must absorb the dialogue :D

      Hapus
  8. Is it from Nick Jonas with Please be Mine? ('-')

    BalasHapus
  9. Hmmm..
    Maybe you can makes it easier to understand ...
    Because it is very complicated to understand .. >_<

    So, I gave up... :P

    BalasHapus
  10. It was funny article but sad story wkwkwk... you use some motion that makes us laugh... maybe the title is telephone because there is a telephone sounds there "bibb bibbb bibbb" thank you...

    BalasHapus